We are experts in Energy and Environmental Consulting.
The main focus of DFS is to provide competent analysis, advice and solutions from a very early stage of your project until it is completed. We support start-ups, SMEs, research as well as private and public institutions with tailor-made technical and business consulting in the field of energy, economics and environment.
The unique strength of our highly qualified team of specialists combines technical, business and entrepreneurial skills.
DFS expertise covers the following topics:
Through our ongoing projects, we already have extensive expertise in the following areas:
Photovoltaics, solar heating, biomass heating and CHPs, hydropower, wind power, biofuel production, circular bioeconomy and agriculture etc.
A few selected projects:
Our other involvements and participation
- 6th International Environmental Best Practices Conference. 22-26 September 2019, Olsztyn, Poland
- BIOMAGIC: BIOproducts from lignocellulosic biomass derived from MArginal land to fill the Gap In Current national bioeconomy
- EBIPREP: Efficient Use of Biomass for low Emission Production of Renewable Energy and biotechnological valuable Products
- PANACEA: Non-Food Crops for a European BioEconomy
- STAR-PROBIO: Sustainability Transition Assessment and Research of Bio-based Products
Dharma Funding Solutions is in line with the 17 sustainable goals set by European Commission via our experts on renewable energy, environmental and circular-bioeconomy topics.
Presently, we are involved in more than 25 projects covering several of the 17 EU sustainability goals.
With more than 150+ successful fundings, we have developed a network and collaborations with clients and partners from Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia, Belgium, Finland and many other countries.